Answered By: E-resources Team Last Updated: 20 Oct 2023 Views: 5
This error usually means that our login system can't find your credentials and confirm you should have access to the resource.
You should be able to remove the error by removing any saved passwords for your Lincoln login as well as completely clearing your browser cache.
To do this:
- Clear your browser cookies and cache making sure to check the following:
- If using Chrome or Edge select All Time from the Time Range drop-down menu.
- If using Safari select the Remove All option.
- Delete any saved passwords relating to your University login.
Once you've completed both those steps:
- Close all browser windows and then relaunch the browser
- Without opening anything else go straight to the library website
- Click on My Account > Students and staff from the right-hand menu
- Login with your University login details
- Search for the resource and access using the links on the library website.
If this is successful you should then be able to login to Blackboard and access resources via your reading list.
If you are still experiencing access issues after trying this process please contact us, providing details of what you are trying to access. Please include a screenshot of the error message and URL/address bar.