Answered By: Writing Development Last Updated: 08 Dec 2021 Views: 48
Writing Development can help you with assignment writing. For example, we help students with:
- planning your assignment
- structuring essays and reports
- analysis and evaluation
- developing a line of argument
- effective reading and note-taking from texts
- time management techniques
- revision and exam techniques
We can't give advice on content or tell you if you have covered your Learning Outcomes.
We do not offer an editing or proof-reading service.
You can make an appointment with us from our Writing Development Guide.
If you are looking for help to find books or references, you should contact your Academic Subject Librarian.