Answered By: Judith Elkin
Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020     Views: 119

All students can get free one-to-one help from Academic Writing Support, based in the Library.  You can make an appointment or use the drop-ins.

  • If you are a work based distance learner and are unable to visit us in person, please contact us and we will do our best to help you by email.
  • If you are an international student we recommend you first get specialist help from the English Language Centre.
  • If you are a student with dyslexia, we recommend you first investigate any specialist help available from the Student Wellbeing Centre.

See our webpages for further information about Academic Writing Support.


Related Topics

Related FAQs