Answered By: Customer Services Last Updated: 26 Aug 2021 Views: 26
When sending a document to print, it is important you have it set up exactly how you want it to print out. It will automatically select double sided and so you will need to change this if you want to print single sided.
- Download and save your document or PDF and open it up on a desktop app
- Click on "file" and "print"
- Go into "printer properties"
- You may see a drop down menu underneath "Print on both sides"
- Select this to "none"
- If you see another menu that references "Duplex" make sure this is selected as "off"
Or watch our quick "how to" tutorial video to see examples of both.