Answered By: Abigail Woolley Last Updated: 03 Nov 2021 Views: 3
Answered By: Abigail Woolley
Last Updated: 03 Nov 2021 Views: 3
How to copy a 2- sided ID card using the printers;
- You can use this function if you want to print a copy of an ID card and have both the front and back printed on one page
- Open the scanning lid and place your ID card in the top left hand corner, leaving a bit of space around the edges.
- Scan in on the machine with your student/ staff ID card
- Press "copy"
- Under the settings select "standard document", you will then see an option for "2 Sided ID card"
- Select if you want it to print in colour or black and white
- Press "Copy"
- You will now see a new screen appear in which enables you to scan the first side of the card.
- Press "scan"
- When it goes back to the previous screen and has finished scanning you can now open the lid and turn the ID card over.
- Press "scan" again
- When it goes back to the previous screen and has finished scanning press "done"
- This will then print out your ID card with both sides on one page
- If you have any questions or need further help, please see a member of staff at the desk in the library.