Answered By: Adele Beeken Last Updated: 06 Jul 2021 Views: 90
Answered By: Adele Beeken
Last Updated: 06 Jul 2021 Views: 90
Access to the Times Higher Education (THE) is free to all University of Lincoln staff and students. To access content you first need to register:
- Visit https://timeshighereducation.com
- Select the person / account icon to register and select the Email option
- Use your university email address (@lincoln.ac.uk or @students.lincoln.ac.uk) and follow the instructions on screen to create a password
- Once registered, select whether you are a student, Higher Educational Professional, or another position
- Follow the rest of the instructions to complete the registration. You can also sign up to receive THE Newsletters
Accessing digital editions
- Visit https://timeshighereducation.com and log-in.
- Under the Professional tab, click "Digital Editions", then the issue you require.