Answered By: Jade Daniels Last Updated: 03 Nov 2021 Views: 4
Answered By: Jade Daniels
Last Updated: 03 Nov 2021 Views: 4
How to copy standard documents on the printer
- If you have multiple pages to copy you can use the top feeder, in which case, place your documents face up.
- If you are scanning a standard size document, open the scanning lid and place your item face down in the top left hand corner. If it is smaller than size A4, leave a bit of a gap around the edges. If it is size A4, make sure it is up to the edges.
- Scan in on the machine with your student/ staff ID card
- Press "Copy"
- There are a few options you can go choose but the printer will automatically know if you have placed items in the top feeder or scanner.
- You can choose whether to print in black and white or colour
- If you are scanning an ID card and want both front and back on one page, please see our other how to options and video here: How to copy a 2- sided ID card
- You can choose to enlarge your item by pressing the "zoom" option
- If you have multiple pages you can select if you want it 2 sided or 1 sided
- If you need any specific help or need more complicated printing options, please see a member of staff at the desk in the Library.
- If you are unsure, you can see a preview of your document by pressing "options" and then tapping the image on the right hand side.
- Select how many copies you need.
- Press "Copy" and this will print them out.