Answered By: E-resources Team
Last Updated: 16 May 2024     Views: 71

The following items are not covered by the CLA Higher Education Licence:

  • Printed music (including words)
  • Newspapers
  • Maps and charts
  • Workbooks, workcards and assignment sheets
  • Any publication that includes a notice expressing that it is not covered under the CLA Licence

The library does hold other copyright licences with other organisations that may allow some copying. If you are in any doubt as to what you may or may not copy, please contact your Academic Subject Librarian or check the Copyright Licensing Agency’s Check Permissions search tool.


Related Topics

Related FAQs