Answered By: Daren Mansfield Last Updated: 09 May 2018 Views: 74
Want to proof-read your assignment?
You can add the Speak (text-to-speech) command to your Quick Access Toolbar by doing the following in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote:
For instance, if you have MS Word open follow this simple steps....
- At the top left of your screen next to the Quick Access Toolbar (to the right of refresh icon), click Customize Quick Access Toolbar (downward arrow icon)
- Quick Access Toolbar Speak command
- Select More Commands.
- In the Choose commands from list, select All Commands.
- Scroll down to the Speak command, select it, and then click Add.
- Click OK.
- Highlight your text
- Select the Speak icon (a speech bubble)
- Play. Your text will be read aloud.