Answered By: Daren Mansfield Last Updated: 15 Nov 2018 Views: 19
You must be registered with the University's Student Wellbeing service to use the library's specialty equipment. Please speak to a member of the Library's Wellbeing Team if you have any queries.
The library offers a range of equipment including:
- Laptops with Dragon Naturally Speaking software (downloaded using a package, inc. a CD).
- Digital voice recorders
- Colour transparencies (for reading)
- Bar magnifiers
- Coloured paper (for printing)
- Book stand
- Amigo enhanced vision small magnifier
- Adjustable book and copyholder
- Headsets with wellbeing laptops