Answered By: Adele Beeken
Last Updated: 17 Nov 2017     Views: 3000

It's important you keep your Student ID card secure and carry it with while on campus.

If you do need to report a lost or stolen card you should inform the Student Support Centre as soon as possible. This will deactivate your card until a new one can be provided for you.

‚ÄčIf you have lost your student ID card, you will need to visit the Student Support Centre to have your card replaced. There will be a £10 charge for a replacement.

 If your student ID card has been damaged beyond reasonable use, or if the personal details which are displayed on the card have changed, please visit the Student Support Centre who will be able to replace your card free of charge. You should bring your existing card with you.


Related Topics

    Related FAQs