Answered By: Acquisitions Team Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020 Views: 266
Answered By: Acquisitions Team
Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020 Views: 266
- Make sure the item is not available free online. We will not process the request if this is the case
- Check the library resources by using the Search the Library
- Check you have the relevant information for filling out the form,
- For books the title, author and year of publication.
- For articles the year, volume, issue and pages. (where possible)
- Choose which library (University Library or Holbeach Library) you want to collect your books from. Remember, some items may be for use in the library only.
- If you require more than one volume of a work, make separate requests for each volume