Answered By: Customer Services Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020 Views: 73
Answered By: Customer Services
Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020 Views: 73
- Place the cursor on the page when you want the first section to end.
- Go to Page Layout, click ‘breaks’ in the toolbar then choose ‘next page’ in the drop down list.
- A section break will be added, creating a new section on the next page.
- Then select your header or footer on the new section.
- Go to the Design tab in the header and footer tools design section and deselect the link to previous command.
- Now you can modify the page numbers in your new section depending on what you need. To restart numbering click Insert, then page number, and then choose format page numbers, from there you can choose your number format, including 1,2,3,4 or roman numerals which are commonly used at the start of assignments/dissertations.
- To reformat numbering, select the page number, then go back to the Home tab. Change font, colour, Size and more.