Answered By: Customer Services Last Updated: 21 Jul 2016 Views: 576
The SCONUL Access scheme offers access to other higher education libraries in the UK.
- Select what kind of user you are;
- Select where you are studying (Lincoln);
- Select the Library that you would like to access (using either the map or the list of results);
- From the pop-up screen, click on the 'Apply for access' button;
- Complete the online application form.
You will be sent an email notification to say that your application is being processed and when it has been approved you will receive an email confirmation with details of how to access the institution you have applied to.