Answered By: Sarah Byrne Last Updated: 04 Jan 2023 Views: 1151
Answered By: Sarah Byrne
Last Updated: 04 Jan 2023 Views: 1151
You can reserve your books online and collect them. Depending on where you have asked for your reservations to be collected, you can collect your reservations from either the on the ground floor of the University Library or the reservation shelf in The Ross Library.
To reserve your books:
- Log into "My Account" on the library website.
- Search for the resource that you need and select 'Reserve Item.' Select which library you want to collect it in.
- We will then collect this item for you and place it on the reservation shelf ready for collection. All books are shelved alphabetically by surname (this is easily identified by the slips hanging from the books).
- You will receive an email notification to your student email account when the item/s are ready.
- You then have 3 days from the date on the email to collect your reservation.
- Please remember to then issue your books on the self service machine on the way out of either library.
You can have four active reservations at any one time: once those reservations have been satisfied you are welcome to request a further four items.
*** DISTANCE LEARNERS - please follow the same process as above and we will automatically post your books to you. We do not post books outside of the UK.
We have created a handy "how to" video covering both the libraries on the Brayford campus.