Answered By: Katherine Anderson Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020 Views: 0
Answered By: Katherine Anderson
Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020 Views: 0
1. Collect a new receipt roll for the Temporary Pass Machine. These are located in the Processing room cabinet next to the till rolls.
2. Find the key or keys which are labelled, from the key safe (also in processing room).
3. Use the key/ keys to open the temporary pass machine at the back.
4. Remove empty receipt roll from the back of the Temporary Pass Machine.
5. Add new receipt roll to the machine.
6. Close and re-lock the back of the Temporary Pass Machine.
7. Test that the receipt roll has been installed correctly by printing a Temporary Pass and see if it has printed correctly.
8. Return Temporary Pass Machine key(s) to the key safe.