Answered By: Sarah Lewis Last Updated: 03 Mar 2020 Views: 60
2. Click Register
3. Complete the Personal & Security details form. We recommend using your University address and email address.
The username must:
- be between at least 6 characters in length, not including any spaces (avoid the @ symbol), and
- not be your Reader Number
The password must:
- be between 8 and 20 characters in length, including at least one capital (uppercase), lowercase, and number.
4. Click 'Register'
5. Once you’ve registered, you will receive an email from the British Library asking you to activate your account. Follow the instructions in the email.
6. It may take up to 5 minutes for your account to become active. If you try to open a document immediately after registering, you may get the message: There was a problem accessing your document, please try again later.
If this happens, wait for 5 minutes and try again.