Answered By: Helen Williams Last Updated: 14 Jul 2021 Views: 182
Answered By: Helen Williams
Last Updated: 14 Jul 2021 Views: 182
The Library is introducing new RefWorks to all new users. As an existing user can you choose to stay with old RefWorks (Legacy) or transfer your account and references to the new RefWorks.
To transfer your references from Legacy RefWorks to new RefWorks:
- Make sure you have created an account in new RefWorks. You will receive a welcome email as part of this process.
- In the welcome email use the "import your references directly" link.
- Select "Agree and Proceed", then "Close". You will then be redirected to a RefWorks Legacy log-in screen.
- Select "Other Institution's Credentials (Shibboleth)", then University of Lincoln from the drop-down menu.
- Log-in using your University of Lincoln credentials to complete the transfer.
Please use RefWorks (ProQuest) from now on.
If you have any questions please contact RefWorks@lincoln.ac.uk