Answered By: Adele Beeken Last Updated: 07 Sep 2020 Views: 18
We are aware of an issue for users trying to create an Ebsco or EbscoHost account from the advanced search or via our databases links. You may see a 400 error if you try this.
To bypass this error and to create an account follow these steps:
- In an incognito window (make sure there are no other incognito windows open) go to https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,shib&profile=ehost&defaultdb=nlebk&custid=s4895734&groupid=main
- Log in with your university credentials - this will take you to the EbscoHost search page.
- Click Sign In (top right hand corner)
- Scroll to the bottom and click on "Don't have an account? Create one now"
- Fill in the form - don't use the Google option. For username please use your email address, since it allows us to find your account if there's a problem.
This error is not affecting users who already have Ebsco or EbscoHost accounts.
If this still doesn't work please let us know.