Answered By: Adele Beeken Last Updated: 25 Sep 2019 Views: 71
Answered By: Adele Beeken
Last Updated: 25 Sep 2019 Views: 71
Access to the Times Higher Education (THE) is free to all University of Lincoln staff and students. To access content you first need to register:
- Visit https://timeshighereducation.com
- Select the person / account icon to register. Once you've registered use this to log-in.
- Use your university email address (@lincoln.ac.uk or @students.lincoln.ac.uk) and follow the instructions on screen to create a password and complete the registration.
Accessing digital editions
- Visit https://timeshighereducation.com and log-in.
- Under the Professional tab, click "Digital Editions", then the issue you require.