Answered By: Sarah Gibbins Last Updated: 18 Jan 2019 Views: 12
Answered By: Sarah Gibbins
Last Updated: 18 Jan 2019 Views: 12
Digitisation requests are usually rejected for one of the following reasons:
- Exceeded copy limit – Your request has exceeded the maximum of 10% of the publication for the course code.
- Existing electronic copy available – The library holds the resource electronically, which should be used instead of a digitisation.
- Not permitted by RRO (Reproduction Rights Organization) – The resource is either not included under the terms of the CLA HE Licence or has been specifically excluded.
- Duplicate request - The request is a duplicate of an existing request in the system.
- Rights clearance rejected - The library could not acquire copyright clearance for this request.
If you need any further guidance or want to discuss options for making a resource available please contact your Academic Subject Librarian.