Answered By: Adele Beeken Last Updated: 19 Jul 2021 Views: 705
If the main library website (https://library.lincoln.ac.uk) isn't available the following links allow alternative access to our resources and key services without using the website menus.
The advanced search is a reasonable replacement search if the main search isn't available.
- Advanced search: https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,guest,shib&custid=s4895734&groupid=main&site=eds&authpid=eds
- Databases & e-journals: https://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/az.php
- Reading Lists: http://lists.library.lincoln.ac.uk/
- Just Ask: https://ask.library.lincoln.ac.uk/
- Opening Times: https://calendars.library.lincoln.ac.uk/hours/
- Appointments: https://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/appointments
- Subject Guides: https://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/
- Room Bookings: https://booking.lincoln.ac.uk/
- Contact details: https://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/contact
If the library website is unavailable or down you will be unable to access "My Account", or to renew or reserve items. If you have any concerns about anything on your account please contact us.