Answered By: Paul Stainthorp Last Updated: 08 May 2017 Views: 23
The University of Lincoln has updated the login method for BoB (Box of Broadcasts).
You may find that your saved playlists and clips are missing from your BoB account.
If you had previously added your email address to your BoB account, then you should be able to retrieve this saved information. To do this:
- Access BoB (Box of Broadcasts) at: http://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/bob
- Log in using your University email address and password.
- You will see a "Welcome!" message. Enter your email address and name, then click "REGISTER".
- BoB will send you an email. When you receive it, click the link in the email to complete your registration.
- You should then see the message "Account update successful". Click on "DISMISS".
- If you had any saved playlists or clips, you should now see the message "Import your clips and playlists". Click on "YES, PLEASE IMPORT THEM".
- You should then see the confirmation message "Your clips and playlists have been imported".
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Library.