Answered By: Adele Beeken
Last Updated: 19 Aug 2016     Views: 847

If you are an undergraduate, or studying a taught masters level course, then your school will specify which referencing style you need to use throughout your degree. Different disciplines have varying referencing requirements so if you're not sure check with your lecturer or tutor before starting to write.


If you are a on a research course then you may need to change your referencing style if you're planning to publish in a particular journal. Your Academic Subject Librarian will be able to advise on how to identify what this is if you need help.


Related Topics

Related FAQs